Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wii, so far so good.

Since November of 2006, the Nintendo Wii has been winning the console war big time. The Wii is still in scarcity almost a year and a half into its products life cycle. This has been a boon for Nintendo to witness. I for one have not seen a Wii ever at Costco since I got inline to buy one the first day it came out there. I routinely see many boxes for PS3's and XBOX 360 everytime I go there, but no Wii's.

I can't wait for Mario Kart to come out soon so. That game is a classic and is so fun to play. I hope that there will be more support this year from other software companies for such a runaway success with the Wii. Here's to kicking Microsoft and Sony to the curb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, you're another wii freak like i am!! i'm so glad I've gotten my wii =) So far i've only bought about 3-4 games (all of them multiplayers) since i'm pretty busy with my school work. I'm looking forward to buy the mario kart too. It looks pretty awesome on youtube. ^_^

r4 for the ds said...

In my opinion Wii is the fantastic game console for play the different and good games. The features and function of this game console are very nice. Anyone can operate this game console without any problem.

I Gede Wenten said...

I'm Nintendo User, perfect machine for gaming