Tuesday, May 02, 2006

First post of many to come.

This blog comes just a week before the huge unveiling of the Nintendo Wii. There have been mixed reviews of the new naming of the Nintendo Revolution, but for me, I like it. It differentiates Nintendo and doesn't do the same crap as the rest of industry like PS3 or Xbox 360. How creative was it to come up with names for those two new next-gen consoles. I am as excited as I have ever been about the gaming industry and Nintendo has fueled this passion with innovation instead of bigger and better graphics. Those things are fun, but hey, if the games are really fun to play then that stuff becomes secondary. I am all about innovation over more horsepower. I am way excited about the Madden for Wii. Check out this interview with the EA general manager at ign.com. I think this game will revolutionize sports games. Check back soon for some revamped posts and some great feedback on e3 and other events.

No comments: